Monday, January 21, 2013

Second Chances!

Did Second Generation Wayans deliver?

According to TV by the numbers 4.7 million people watch the all over the place show. So it did deliver! I know BET is jumping jacks over at the office. Not too fast. I still don't get the plot of the show.

When I first heard that BET was coming out with this show I thought it was going to be a true reality TV however, this show is very much scripted featuring Craig Wayans, Damien Dante Wayans, Tatyana Ali, and George Gore II. However, to my disappointment it was a show that I feel was poorly advertise and organized. The introduction of the show basically gives the viewer the basis of the show Craig and Dante are trying to find their way in the entertainment industry. George is the honorary Wayans and he well........I still don’t know what he is doing? Also Maya (Tatyana Ali) she was Dante’s assistant but quit to work on her dreams for money.

I understand that BET is trying to revamp however coming out with average TV series was not the greatest move for long term basis. On a positive note, I will watch one more time to be fair but after that if it doesn't come together I will not watch. One final note, I think the numbers will decline. But I digress.

RJ Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment