Friday, April 4, 2014

Sprinkles!

Cupcakes! These frosted desserts experienced a renaissance in Los Angeles when Candace Nelson opened her first Sprinkles Cupcakes shop in 2005. 



Since then, cupcakeries have sprung up all over the country and recognizable by their precious storefronts and long, long lines.   

Being a Bel-Air girl myself having moved to Atlanta I was so excited to find that the taste of Beverly Hills has made it to this posh southern city. My boyfriend and I enjoyed a wonderful day of shopping and topped it off with a stop at Sprinkles! 

He indulged in a vanilla cupcake and I grabbed three red velvet cupcakes. The Lenox Mall location is so perfect for dates, family outings and ice cream stops. I believe the neighborhoods of Buckhead, Brookhaven and Dunwoody will get plenty of sugar this summer. 

Author Joann Yoon

No comments:

Post a Comment