Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What happens when he becomes a Man ?

Dear 21 Century Mom



Well I read the parenting post on the blog, and I do like you guys blog! Bars and Warfare is one of my favorites, I check it every day! I have a 19 year old son that attends AIU and he doesn't call everyday like he use too! So what should I do? Asking I.C. Jackson? 

Linda Moss, Woodstock Ga 

Hi AIU Mom in Woodstock!!! It's time to start TEXTING!!! That's the "in" thing for college aged children now. Life sure does change when they leave home. It's amazing how quickly they will respond to a text. Hey....as long as they are texting you....you're good. It gives satisfaction on both ends. Especially your end!! Hit them up with the texting language too!!! You will be the coolest mom in your sons circle. He has entered a new world. You've got to fit in with him now. That's one reason I write. It's such a great connection with my oldest. I often have to remember that my 3 Guyfriends and my BFF still want me around......but  in a 21st century manner. :)

Author I.C. Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment